PDP Sets Up 11 Caretaker Committee For Ekiti
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has set up an 11 Caretaker Committee to run the affairs of the Ekiti State Chapter of the Party for a period not exceeding 90 days.
In a statement released by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Debo Ologunagba said the party approved the appointment of Arch. Sadiq Obanoyen is Chairman of the PDP Ekiti State Caretaker Committee and other 10 Committees.
He said “the National Working Committee (NWC) of our great Party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has, on behalf of the National Executive Committee (NEC), pursuant to Sections 29(2)(b) and 31(2)(e) of our the Constitution of the PDP (as amended in 2017), approved the composition of the Ekiti State PDP Caretaker Committee to run the affairs of the Ekiti State Chapter of our Party for a period not exceeding 90 days (3 months).
The Members of the Ekiti State PDP Caretaker Committee are
- Arch. Sadiq Obanoyen -Chairman
- Hon. Ojoade Fajana – Member
- Chief Mrs Adijat Eniola Balogun – member
- Hon. Oladimeji Joshua Ayodele – member
- Chief Boboye Adekunle – member
- Hajia Lawal Idayat Tosin – member
- Comrade Waliu Olawole Oladipupo – member
- Erelu Toyin Olumilua Mark – member
- Dr. Alade Beatrice Modupe – Member
- Aare Temitope Amerijoye – Member
- Barr. Dosu Babatunde – Member/Secretary
This appointment is with immediate effect.
The NWC urges all leaders, critical stakeholders and teeming members of our Party in Ekiti State to continue to work together and remain focused on the task ahead.